S-ERGO 125 – 25 lbs,S-ERGO125F16RS
The S-125 Series ERGO provides flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed.
This model was not meant for an active user which would fully propel without armrests in the way, however, with a flip of a button, the armrests do flip back. This model is the highest end of all S-100 Series ERGO's with special edition Cushion Color optional with limited quantity only available on this model.
- Swing-away detachable footrests with heel loop
- 7” Flat free polyurethane casters
- High-grade/Padded nylon flame retardent upholstery
- Flip back padded full armrests with alloy side guard
- Push to lock wheel breaks
- 24” Rear-Spoked, polyurethane, high tread, rear tires
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
HCPCS Code K0004*
Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
Seat Depth 17 inch.
Armrest Height 8 inch.
Seat Height 19 inch.
Back Height 17 inch.
Overall Height 36 inch.
Overall Open Width 23 inch., 25 inch.
Folded Width 12 inch.
Overall Length 39 inch.
Weight Without Riggings 25 lbs.
Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions 33″ L x 31″ H x 13″ W
* Quick release version of this model has been discontinued – D140731
S-ERGO 125 – Ultralight Wheelchair UPC#