ERGO FLIGHT-TP 18 lbs,S-2512F16S-TP
In today’s market, people are tired of the heavy wheelchairs that were meant to promote mobility to disabled or mobility impaired individuals. Where mobility and ease of transportation were meant to be the primary importance of manufacturing a wheelchair, somehow manufactures got lost on what was most important to the people using the chairs.
Karman proudly announces the product that will redefine ultralight weight at the most competitive price. We did this by mixing a competitive metal (Aircraft Grade T6 Alu) with the most efficient geometry possible in designing a wheelchair.
What we get is a functional transport wheelchair that slashes price on any Titanium wheelchair driving economy directly to the homes of individuals that wish to have the ultimate mobility wheelchair possible.
Ergo Flight Transport Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Features:
18 lb. (w/o footrest)
Revolutionizing and pushing T6 Grade Aluminum Geometry and Technology to its best to compete with Titanium saving YOU more than 71% in price!
- Weighs only 18 lbs. (without footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Built in Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion/Upholstery
- Fixed Armrests w/Concave Arm pads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- 16” x 17” or 18″ x 17″ Seat Width
- 6” x 1” Polyurethane Front Casters
- 14” Rear Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Wheels
- Folding Backrest & Folding Seat
- Weight Capacity of 220 lbs
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- 3-stage Companion Hill Brakes: Allows for varying brake pressure desired
HCPCS Code N/A
Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
Seat Depth 17 inch.
Armrest Height 8 inch.
Seat Height 18 inch.
Back Height 17 inch.
Overall Height 36 inch.
Overall Open Width 23 inch., 25 inch.
Folded Width 12 inch.
Overall Length 36 inch.
Weight Without Riggings 18 lbs.
Weight Capacity 220 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions 27″ L x 30″ H x 12″ W
ERGO FLIGHT TP – Ultralight Transport Wheelchair UPC#